Wall Corner Half Roman Pillar Molds For sale, Most used for house front decoration. Buy any concrete decoration molds just go on LCMOLDS.COM.
- Apply a release agent such as waste oil to the inner wall of the mold.
- Fix the column foot mold, note: the firmer the better.
- After the column base is poured, fix the column body section by section. Note: Due to the large force, each section of the mold should be fixed with wooden boards as much as possible.
- During the pouring process, The small vibrating rods can be used to prevent the creation of concrete voids.
- About 48 hours after the pouring is completed, the mold can be removed and watered for maintenance.
- Depending on personal preference, spray with imitation stone paint or any other craft you like.